Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I am very partial to gloss black wheels. Love them on my RWS which they are stock colour.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Congrats if the previous owner was s 70 years old then you basically bought the car new.
Haha! The car is definitely as close to new as I’ve ever seen on a used car. The only blemish they could find is a super small chip on the front bumper, which they filled perfectly. If the guy has put PPF on it then that chip would’ve never happened.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ohh boy!!! Just took my first drive in it and OMG! ?. The throttle response, steering quickness and accuracy, and brake bite of the ceramics is out of this world. I have so much to get use to in this car, especially how low it sits in the cabin (basically have to climb out of it, lol). But, I’m already in love and can’t wait to explore all this exotic has to offer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That was a 100% clean car. I drove it and almost bought it in Louisville. If it was an '18 or had black wheels, I would have. Congrats!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
That was a 100% clean car. I drove it and almost bought it in Louisville. If it was an '18 or had black wheels, I would have. Congrats!
Thanks for passing on it! I'm getting the wheels painted factory OE black optics for $1000 by a premier wheel shop. I, too, wanted an '18, but, the value this one offered for the price was unmatched on the market.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Updated pics:
  • Black Optics Grille w/Blacked Emblem
  • Wheels paint-to-match Black Optics
  • Debadge except Black R8 emblem
  • Uniden R7 Radar Blendmount

Note the metallic flakes in the paint on the wheel ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I wonder why the removal of all the Audi Logos? I want to remove all Audi logs as well...
It’s just cleaner without the Audi rings, IMO. It’s an R8 and that’s all people need to know ?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I’ve actually been considering getting it wrapped. I think I want an anthracite grey color in satin matte. Will make it look a bit more aggressive and I won’t have to worry about waxing, clear bra, or putting on ceramic. Will consider it in the summer.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Car looks great, fantastic even

Congrats!

Reactions: MistaVauros

·
Registered
35 Posts
Where did you find it? Mileage?
She popped up on cars.com early Saturday morning at Audi Knoxville. Car was priced at 131,900 with 8k miles. I thought it was too good to be true.. called as soon as they opened and a Dr had just traded it in on a new one. I gave them a deposit over the phone and got it for 130,900 once they told me the tires had about half life left. I was thrilled with the price.

·
Registered
133 Posts
She popped up on cars.com early Saturday morning at Audi Knoxville. Car was priced at 131,900 with 8k miles. I thought it was too good to be true.. called as soon as they opened and a Dr had just traded it in on a new one. I gave them a deposit over the phone and got it for 130,900 once they told me the tires had about half life left. I was thrilled with the price.
That price was for a 2018 non plus?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think it was a 17+

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live 15 minutes from there and thought about going to look! Great car. Do you have an instagram?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yep, car is a fully loaded 17 Plus. No, No Instagram just yet. Need to get the car cleaned up and such.

·
Registered
19 Posts

I saw that car pop up on my cargarus feed. Thought to myself, what a steal. Congrats. Share some photos when you get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
21 - 40 of 41 Posts