Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have waiting for an allocation to open up but got tired of waiting and finally found the exact R8 I would've ordered. Daytona Grey loaded!!!! I'll be getting it delivered next week. I got too jealous listening to everyone talk about how great their R8 was and had to buy it!:)

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
S W E E E E T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
out of curiosity, did you get a discount? If so how much? Just want to see what the current market is for the R8

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very nice. My favorite color combination.

·
Registered
59 Posts
out of curiosity, did you get a discount? If so how much? Just want to see what the current market is for the R8
Very Nice!
Were you able to "Make a Deal" in this market?
I believe there are over 100 2009 R8s available in the US.
Best of Luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i aim to get an Ibis White w/ Carbon Blades, but seeing as the ONLY used one in this combo through the Main UK Audi dealer has just sold (after i test drove it) i think this Daytona Grey w/ Carbon Blades would defo be my 2nd choice!!

looks so nice....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! Looking forward to being more involved with the site now that I finally have the CAR. I did end up getting a discount...If I take into consideration the trade value on my Porsche, in comes to a $2500 discount on the R8. I dealt with dealers all over the US and one in Calif was offering $1000 over invoice on a beautiful Ibis white/carbon but Daytona was my first choice!!!! If anyone is interested, I can give you info on some of the dealers that offered a discount:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard!

You have excellent taste and you'll also get the reward for fastest color combo!

Enjoy it and soon as it's broken in... Drive it like you stole it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts