Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me show you some picture of my R8. i know the pictures are not the best, but ............

·
Registered
647 Posts
Let me show you some picture of my R8. i know the pictures are not the best, but ............
Is that Audi Exclusive color? It looks like Moosgreun or something similar...

Buckets are a must and R8 printing in seats is a really nice touch that is not available on normal seats.

BTW, Congrats!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that Audi Exclusive color? It looks like Moosgreun or something similar...

Buckets are a must and R8 printing in seats is a really nice touch that is not available on normal seats.

BTW, Congrats!
Yes you are right the colours name is moosgruen.

The seat are extra plus the little inflatable part plus the side panels of the door are in leather which they make you pay for as well. Seat with leather are about 6000 Euro's

·
Registered
564 Posts
but how was that possible?? I ordered mine in november 2006 - had only to choose from the standard colors?? and I am also living in CH, like Ti-Mike.

so this question is to you Ti-Mike.. how did u manage to order this color and get it before me?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
but how was that possible?? I ordered mine in november 2006 - had only to choose from the standard colors?? and I am also living in CH, like Ti-Mike.

so this question is to you Ti-Mike.. how did u manage to order this color and get it before me?
I have ordered the car Feb 2007,
but as a prime client, more then 500.000 CHF per year with Audi / Porsche they made some exceptions, as well as the Ceramic Brakes, which will be delivered in week 36 and will replace the original brakes.

in the last 12 month I have ordered and bought
A6 3.0 TDI Q Limo full ( delivered )
A5 3.0 TDI Quattro auto full ( delivery in Feb 2008 )
RS6 Limo ( delivery Jan 2008 )
R 8 Full , except of alcantara roof delivered 26. 07. 2007
997 Turbo , ( delivered 12.2006 ) sold

·
Registered
564 Posts
ok capisco ;)
well then i am happy for you that all works out so nicely

really nice color - congrats

1 - 12 of 12 Posts