Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally part of the club and would like to introduce myself! I've always been been into Audi ever since I got my A4, then moved on to an S5, and now finally an R8. I started my search back in Jan 2020. Being in Canada there are not many R8 on the market, especially for a clean example with low mileage. Also looked at a few Porsche 911 and AMG GTR along the way, but that naturally aspirated V10 kept drawing me back.

After 11 long months of searching, I finally found my dream spec R8 and decided to pull the trigger. Took delivery of her last month right before the snow hits. It's a 2012 Audi R8 V10, phantom black pearl, red interior, and all the carbon fiber options. She already has an Akrapovic exhaust and an APR tune, with many more mods to come. She's in hibernation for now but can't wait to bring her out come spring time!

Premium Member
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum - she looks great.

Reactions: hoowin

Registered
Congrats and welcome to R8 ownership.

Registered
2011 V10 Gated, APR Aero,Unitronic Stage 2,IPE Titanium Exhaust,Eurowise CAI, XPEL PPF
Looks great, and welcome to Team Canadas R8 club. Being here in Ottawa I'll sure we will meet up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.