Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good set of floormats for my First Gen Spyder. Searched threads but most of the threads seem to be older.

Any suggestions? Thank you and Happy Mothers Day!!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,269 Posts
+1 on Osman. He was kind enough to supply me with a nice black with red trim set (matches the car).

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a set of custom alcantara / leather floor mats from Exoticare for my 2015 S-Tronic V8 Spyder. The mats look amazing. They retail for $575, I believe. I'm returning the R8 soon, so I may pull the mats and sell them separately.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I ordered these. They were recommended to me here. I have not received them yet. But I believe they shipped already.

Have you received them? I'm curious what your thoughts are in these floor mats.

·
Registered
2008 V8 R8
16 Posts
I just picked up a pair from these guys. Look to be good quality ( at least comparable to oem if not better), I bought the middle of the road versions for $79.00 with free shipping. They have lots of custon color combos also..
Screenshot_20200516-211227_Google.jpg

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a set of custom alcantara / leather floor mats from Exoticare for my 2015 S-Tronic V8 Spyder. The mats look amazing. They retail for $575, I believe. I'm returning the R8 soon, so I may pull the mats and sell them separately. View attachment 250427
What would you be asking for them? I am definitely interested.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Floor mats were sold already. Sorry.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2012 R8 V8 Spyder
41 Posts
I ordered mine from ExotiCare and love them. Fit is really good, the quality is excellent, and they've held up well to the wet Pacific Northwest weather here in Washington State.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
42 Posts
Any news on the Floor Mats yet??
I received them on Friday, no disappointments here. I got the higher end option, the prestige over standard. The quality is on point, thick pile, seem durable and the edges seem a better material that the factory. My wife pointed out something to note. The factory carpet is a dark grey and these are super black so if that contrast bugs you? Could be a issue. Fast shipping and great seller.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I received them on Friday, no disappointments here. I got the higher end option, the prestige over standard. The quality is on point, thick pile, seem durable and the edges seem a better material that the factory. My wife pointed out something to note. The factory carpet is a dark grey and these are super black so if that contrast bugs you? Could be a issue. Fast shipping and great seller.
View attachment 250786
Looks really nice. Would you say the floor mats really stand out because of the color difference or is it somewhat subtle? I know the flash of the camera can make the anthracite interior look lighter than it actually is.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks really nice. Would you say the floor mats really stand out because of the color difference or is it somewhat subtle? I know the flash of the camera can make the anthracite interior look lighter than it actually is.
I'd say they really stand out. But with the Blacks, grays and carbon fiber in the interior, the contrasts all work together.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts