Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally decided to purchase a standard width four post storage lift for my garage. There are many brands on the market and most brands claim to be the best. Comments and recommendations would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
There was a thread like this recently…let me see if I can dig it up.

This is the one I was thinking of.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Larry look into this site i was going to purchase through them but ceiling height don’t allow it

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Dimitri,
Hope you are well
I have finally decided to purchase a lift. I simply can’t sell my R8. Regardless of it’s value it is just too special a car. Being the original owner (like you) makes it a “forever“ vehicle.
Has your R8 hit 1200 miles yet-LOL

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Larry you are so right many times i contemplate selling the R8.
But i just keep holding on to the car even though miles are not many ...iam over 1200 miles:).
My car is special to me since i’m a original owner as yourself.
Many cars Get bought and sold because many are looking for the ultimate car but in all reality less is more.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
I'll be curiously awaiting Larry's decision!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Dink how do u like the lift are you happy with the brand they say they are built in the USA..it’s a advantage brand?
That company bought out a couple small company’s and i think they are based out of Pennsylvania .
i love my lift. its extremely sturdy. weighed about 500lbs more than the same model bendpak lift. and yes, its made in america

1 - 15 of 15 Posts