Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys,
does ur front LED lights stay on in the daytime? all the pics i've seen the lights stay on in daytime i thought it's daytime running light(DRL). mine is off unless i turn the driving light on. is DRL programmable? just curious.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yes, you have to go into the MMI and program them--at least that is what I had to do--then they are on as DRL. I don't remember the steps, but it can be done this way.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hummm jet, i looked again but didn't find anything in the MMI where i can set the LED. are u sure it wasn't done at the dealer?

TIA

·
Registered
32 Posts
I didn't drive my car to work today, but I thought you could switch this easily on the setup or other menu in the little red box in the instrument cluster (along with how long to leave your lights on, chime for lock and unlock, etc.).

·
Registered
782 Posts
I can control it through my DIS

·
Registered
150 Posts
theres a button under the wiper blades control stalk. Press this and you will see the DIS change from stop watch, digital speedo, etc. Keep pressing until you see a setup menu. The lights can be programmed here!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theres a button under the wiper blades control stalk. Press this and you will see the DIS change from stop watch, digital speedo, etc. Keep pressing until you see a setup menu. The lights can be programmed here!
thanks!!! just did it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts