Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R8 has been sold for a few weeks now so my wheels are up for sale. I purchased these July 2019 and they have around 5k miles on the wheels + tires. Tires are Michelin P4S 245/30/20 and 305/30/20. Specs on the wheels are as follows:

BC Forged HCA218S 3 Piece Forged Wheels
20x9 +35
20x11 +38
Center Finish - Gloss Brushed Clear
Lip Finish - Gloss Brushed Clear
Inner Finish - Gloss Brushed Clear
Assembly Hardware - Exposed Black

The wheels also have sensors installed for a Gen1 R8 so these are a complete package. 2 of the wheels have minor curb rash. I will do my best to snap some pictures of it in the next few days. I am asking $4250 picked up in Los Angeles. Retail on the wheels is $4450, tires will run $1450 from TireRack and sensors are $200 for a total of $6100 before mounting / balancing if buying new.

For now I would like to keep the sale local. I just do not have the time to have them safely boxed. I will consider shipping in a few months if no one local is interested.

Thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Then move them as you shall not, as I am the only person interested, and aware of what used wheel prices bring.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m trying to decide on these wheels. The style will work but was thinking I’d need more color on my White car

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’ve posted here and PM’d this guy and he is yet to respond. Look at his activity and he is active so he just doesn’t care to sell. Moving on as it doesn’t take much to answer a simple question

·
Registered
74 Posts
Im interested to these but after seeing the comments here, seller do you want to explain it a bit?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im interested to these but after seeing the comments here, seller do you want to explain it a bit?
My explanation is I am a busy professional who can't respond and provide pictures immediately like people require. I just sold my R8 and Recaro's out of that car with no issues. The Kazkorp guy is also just mad that I did not accept his lowball at $2k shipped.

·
Registered
212 Posts
posts used item on internet for retail pricing
"I am a busy professional and cannot respond to silly things like pictures or messages. also will not accept less than retail for my used items"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got some time to stop by and take some pictures of the rash late last week. 2 rear wheels and 1 front wheel have imperfections. Please see below

1st rear wheel

2nd rear wheel

Front wheel

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,108 Posts
I did, he is not interested in your offer so move on. And also from the other thread where you called someone a scammer who had been verified as a good customer by one of our vendors. OP does not want you posting in his thread so please respect that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts