Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my Akrapovic exhaust for sale off my 2017 R8 V10 Plus. Comes with CF tips as well. Local pickup in San Diego.

I ran a stock exhaust for a few months then bought a Larini. The Larini exhaust was loud but didn't sound right. I got the Akrapovic next and never looked back. The brand doesn't need selling and the exhaust is a mixture of loud and refined. It's hard to explain but turns heads everywhere I go. People will hear the downshift and instantly break their necks to find out what made that glorious sound. The titanium exhaust also shaves off 43 lbs/20kg!!

This is the exhaust for sale:
https://www.akrapovic.com/en/car/product/16625/Audi/R8-52-FSI-Coupé-Spyder/2018/Slip-On-Line-Titanium?brandId=18&modelId=53&yearId=5044

This is an example of cost: (add $700 for tax and another $200 for shipping and good luck trying to ship to California)
https://tagmotorsports.com/17-audi-r8-5-2l-v10-akrapovic-exhaust-system

Local pickup for Akrapovic with CF tips - $3900
akra 1.JPG
akra 2.jpg
akra 3.JPG

Local pickup for used Black optics for 2nd gen (high gloss black) that was unavailable for 2017 model: $700
optic 1.jpg

I also have a few misc items - R8 owner's manual with black case, used key for the 2nd gen R8. Would need to be programmed. PM if interested.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I sold the car.

I have the following left:

Akrapovic exhaust with CF tips $3900
Optional sound kit for non plus models $300
Black Optics Grill $700

·
Registered
911 Posts
Black Optics willing to ship and OBO on the price?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be open to shipping if the exhaust sits for more than 60 days locally. Continguous 48 shipping preferred. I will let you guys know.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
BTW; this isn't a black optics grill. it's a Honey-Comb grill. Still pretty good looking grill.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts