Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Might save some time by posting price instead of making people post or PM... but, price?

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Do all brake calipers/ceramic rotors fit Gen1 and Gen2? I have 2010 V10, and am looking to upgrade to ceramic brakes with silver calipers, but am trying to decide on picking up a set of the Brembo you offer (are they steel or aluminum?) vs waiting and picking up a set of the new titanium ceramic calipers Audi is offering in the performance parts catalogue (which we can’t seem to get in the US yet).

I have 3 items from that catalogue I want to get but can’t seem to source.

·
Vendor
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Still for sale. We have really good price on that almost NEW kit! Please PM or email us with address and will offer you best possible option for that set delivered!

·
Vendor
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
We just got two more R8 Carbon ceramic Brakes kits in stock if anyone interested please contact us! Possible to install in any Audi R8 2007 - 2020!

·
Vendor
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Picture of full set! We also have set with GT/LMX Red Anodized Calipers and also 2020 OEM Red Painted CCB Calipers...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I bought a complete set last year, shipped quickly and exactly as specified. Good person to deal with.

·
Vendor
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
We also have two sets of replacement CCB discs and brake pads in stock if anyone interested! Fit to all years R8 gen.1 and gen.2!

PM or email for best price with shipping!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts