Audi R8 Forums banner

FS by owner: 2013 Lotus Evora S 2+2 Sienna Brown Metallic, 6spd.

3K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  dus10reed 
#1 ·
2013 Lotus Evora S 2+2. $52000. obo
24,300 miles
6 Spd Manual

*Sienna Brown Metallic with Sports Racer black accent wrap. (roof, front spoiler, side sills below doors)
*Black leather ‘Premium Pack Sport’ seats with red contrast piping and stitching.
*Factory Starshield clear bra
*Xpel headlight wraps.
*Seat Heaters.
*Sport Pack (standard on S)
*Premium Pack Sport
*Suedetex® Trim Pack
*TECH Pack:
Upgraded stereo system with 2x50W amplifier, upgraded speakers and additional subwoofer with dedicated amplifier DVD player
6.1” WVGA touch screen display with integrated satellite navigation Bluetooth
mobile phone connection USB connection for various iPod® models mP3 players and memory sticks
*Tyre pressure monitoring
*Cruise control
*Rear parking sensors
*HomeLink®
*Rear View Camera
*Power Fold Door Mirrors

*2 Sets of Design wheel, gloss black, forged,
(19” front and 20” rear) 1 set with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 9/32nds front, 8/32nds rear. The 2nd set with Pirelli Sottozero III snow tires.

*Carbon Fiber Sail Panel (with extra carbon sail panel that has cracks in the clear coat)
*Carbon Fiber inner Door Pulls
*Carbon Fiber A-Pillar Trim
*Custom fit Cocomat floor mats
*indoor/outdoor cloth car cover
*Lotus Battery Tender
*2bular Full Header and valved exhaust, high flow cats. ( can sound like a race car or a street car with a push of the sport button)

*Full service records
*Both keys
*Owner’s manual
*brand new windshield

Daily Driver, super reliable.
The mileage will change as it is really a daily driver and I will continue to drive it to work everyday. It’s been a great car, and I’ll for sure miss it. The only reason Im selling it is because I want a newer R8. If you want a car that wont have problems, buy this one. Cars do much better when driven on a regular basis. If let to sit and only driven occasionally they’ll be more prone to problems.

I’m technically the second owner but I bought it from the first owner a year after he bought it, with only 300 miles on it, so I’m practically the first owner.
It had the engine bay wiring harness changed under warranty not long after I bought it, its been fine ever since. I’ve changed out one of the HID light ballasts and the driver side window regulator and after I added the exhaust system I changed out the O2 Sensors, thats been the only issues I’ve had in 5 years.
Has a few very small rock nicks on the front, have pictures, they’re tiny.
Has some rash on the wheels thats been painted black, hard to see it unless you’re very close to the wheel. Nothing out of the norm for a daily driven vehicle. Just had a brand new windshield put in, just because of pitting over 5 years. The roof, the front spoiler and the sill below the doors are wrapped in black protective vinyl which I had done shortly after buying it, and it came from the factory with a starshield clear bra which isn’t the greatest but it kept the front of the car protected. The paint under the bra and the wrap should be in excellent shape.
I use very very expensive Millers Nano Drive oil and the car burns almost zero oil. I bet I’ve maybe had to add oil between oil changes twice in 5 years.
I have all the service records, both keys and all the manuals that came with the car.
It comes with a second set of wheels and snow tires too, and a car cover, and sun screen for the windshield.
It really is an amazing car and a ton of fun. The exhaust system is phenomenal. If left in normal mode its as quiet as a stock Evora, but if you hit the sport button the exhaust valve opens and it sounds like a full blown race car. But it will pass smog in NV and CA with zero problems.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.