Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can use this on your manual as well. Just remove the 2 rear paddles. I have the same setup on my manual. Good luck
It just irks me that it's not meant for manual. Wheel already spoken for locally in my car group in phxdriven and new wheel already on the way from revotechmotorsports :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great but to expensive for me atm. You have any info about weight vs original wheel? What does your new wheel look like btw? :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great but to expensive for me atm. You have any info about weight vs original wheel? What does your new wheel look like btw? :)
unsure of weight, I can't imagine one would feel the difference in performance, if that is what you are asking.

It will be without space for paddle shifters and I decided to get a nardo gray stripe on the wheel, instead of red.

·
Registered
57 Posts
unsure of weight, I can't imagine one would feel the difference in performance, if that is what you are asking.

It will be without space for paddle shifters and I decided to get a nardo gray stripe on the wheel, instead of red.
Im just curious about the weight in my project trying to make my car more slim. I thought you had the wheel and could see how much weight it is.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im just curious about the weight in my project trying to make my car more slim. I thought you had the wheel and could see how much weight it is.
It's at the shop in a box with my car. I will let the guy below do the comparison :)

i will weigh both when i do the swap and revert
Thanks for the payment! You'll love it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts