Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am selling a set of used OEM wheels/caps and tires (no TPMS) off of my 2015 v10. The wheels are wrapped in Pirelli P-zeros and definitely have some life left. The reason I am selling is because I recently installed new wheels/tires and these are just lying around.

Front tire size: 235/35/19 , Rear: 305/30/19

No curb rash. I found some minor rock chips on the rear wheels (refer to pictures).

Price: $1200

PM me if you have any questions! Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are these still available ? Open to shipping?

I recently purchased a 2014 spyder and the previous owner powder coated the wheels gloss black, which I’m not a huge fan of.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Are these still available ? Open to shipping?

I recently purchased a 2014 spyder and the previous owner powder coated the wheels gloss black, which I’m not a huge fan of.
View attachment 259549
What's wrong with gloss black??? ;) I guess gloss black on a black car is too much. You can always paint yours silver or titanium instead of buying a whole new set of wheels.
GLWS, OP. I was searching and searching for a set of 19" facelift OEM wheels for months and didn't find any, esp at this asking price. Surprised no one has snatched them up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's wrong with gloss black??? ;) I guess gloss black on a black car is too much. You can always paint yours silver or titanium instead of buying a whole new set of wheels.
GLWS, OP. I was searching and searching for a set of 19" facelift OEM wheels for months and didn't find any, esp at this asking price. Surprised no one has snatched them up!
Yeah, its the black on black with the black optic package. I generally like to keep things as stock as possible and prefer the gunmetal oems.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 259553
Thank you!

Beautiful car! Gloss black looks great against the sepang too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts