Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Audi R8 Performance Parts - Aerokit Varinate 1 and Variante 2! Possible to install them in Audi R8, R8 Plus and R8 RWS.

Condition: NEW - Original Audi Performance Parts
Availability:
Shipping: Worldwide
More Info: PM or [email protected]

Aerokit Variante 1:

Aerokit Variante 2:

Kind Regards

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Original Audi R8 Performance Parts - Aerokit Variante 1 & Variante 2 - Pics!

Kits with RED accents on rear wing, front lip and rear diffuser also available!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Re: FS: Original Audi R8 Performance Parts - Aerokit Variante 1 & Variante 2 - Pics!

Are the CF side skirts available alone (just the pair as seen in photo #3)?
Where in EU are you located?
Please PM with pricing to USA 98116
Thanks

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Aerokit Variante 1 with RED Accents:

Aerokit Variante 2 with RED Accents:

Aerokit Variante 3 with RED Accents:

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Parts are only available as those 3 kits. It is not possible to order separate parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I am interested in purchasing the Aerokit Variante 1 with RED Accents. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hello - I am a new member of this this forum and saw that your company can ship factory aero kits from Audi Sport Europe. As you know we can't get the parts here in the USA. I have a new 2018 Audi R8 V10+ and I am interested in the Aero kit 1 package. Red accents as well. Can you quote me a price delivered to Franklin, Tennessee 37067. Thank you Ken Thwaits

1 - 8 of 8 Posts