Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2017 Ara Blue R8 V10 +
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first post here, I've been lurking for a while before and since I got my R8 last year, unsure if there's some other things I have to do to verify myself or not.

I had the exhaust on it for about a month, aprox. 1000km, took it off as I will probably sell the car in a few months.

I'm in Bucharest, Romania so I'm not sure how much shipping will cost but I'm looking for around 3k USD, my purchase was 4k EUR with shipping.

It's already worn in I'd say so it's incredibly loud and F1 ish at high revs as it's an x-pipe, works with the OEM button on the steering wheel for the valves.

Registered
2017 Ara Blue R8 V10 +
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what kind of proof you'd want but I'm not a scammer so ask and I'll do my best to deliver lol

Registered
2008 R8 R-Tronic
I don't know what kind of proof you'd want but I'm not a scammer so ask and I'll do my best to deliver lol
One thing is to take pictures with a hand written timestamp with your username written in it to prove you own the actual exhaust. Also, can you use Paypal Invoice in your country? That would provide buyer and seller protections for people.

I recommend you start posting more in the forum so you have a track record here as well for future sales.

Registered
2017 Ara Blue R8 V10 +
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sure thing.

You can also see/hear when I had it on the car here at 2:01 -

Also from my Paypal I can create invoices.

Registered
'18 Nardo RWS
I just installed mine and I absolutely love it. I was waiting around for a used exhaust to buy but none came on the market so I bought it new from QS. @ 3k this exhaust is a bargain that brings ear to ear grins all day. Glws!

Registered
2017 Ara Blue R8 V10 +
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I'm also willing to negociate if it's too steep for someone if they're really interested, let me know in private messages!

Registered
Is this what you have for sale? Part number AU389A? I'm in Atlanta GA and I'm in the market, but I can buy new for $3.7K delivered to me with zero risk and warranty. Your asking $3K, but I assume the risk of transit damage and no warranty - $700 is definitely not worth the risk. Compounded with your out of country (not saying your a scammer, but it doesn't help the sale)

Not to be insulting, just my perspective. I think you need to recalibrate your asking price or maybe its meant to be sold locally and I need to move along..LOL. . I be open to a sale of $1K'ish+ USD plus shipping (~$200ish USD, based on what Quicksilver quoted me)

Audi R8 V10 Active Titan Sport Exhaust (2016-19)

GMP Performance - 2016+ Audi R8 V10 Quicksilver Active Exhaust Titan Sport System

Registered
2017 Ara Blue R8 V10 +
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yes, this is the part, the reason I'm asking this much is because i had it on the car for only 1 month, so it's just worn in. I paid 700 Euros (830 USD) for import duties and shipping, from Quicksilver to Bucharest. I'm willing to negociate and go below the 3k USD, but 1k is too little for me, sorry.

Edit: I'm not sure if the exhaust even had a warranty, but you can go to Dealer Locator and click on the one in Romania, they are the ones I bought it from. You can go on their socials and ask them to confirm when I got it and how long I had it on the car for. Cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts