Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey V10Leistung

I also have a 2011 V10 Spyder but still with stock exhaust. I'm hearing that because its a spyder, I really should get a valved exhaust system otherwise its just too loud while driving with the top down (which is all I ever do) - but I can't imagine its much different with the top up. Is that why you are selling? Did you find it too loud, even when just cruising? BTW - I'm also in Florida. Whereabouts are you? I'm near Sarasota.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Haven't heard this exhaust in person but seems like a great deal! Someone needs to grab this...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Curious why getting rid of it? I have a stock 2012 V10 Spyder - interested, but worried about volume. I'm in Maryland -

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Curious why getting rid of it? I have a stock 2012 V10 Spyder - interested, but worried about volume. I'm in Maryland -
Selling car. Converted back to OEM. Yes, obviously louder than stock. But you could still daily. No drone. Someone is going to get a great low mileage exhaust at a great price! Shoot me an offer..?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dumb question alert but, would this fit a V8 with V10 facelift number?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
On their Website, the exhaust appears to be same on the outside. But after a quick Google search, some of the Forums are saying that they are somehow different on the inside. They weight savings from the OEM exhausts is different as well. They sell them separately, so I would assume there must be difference. I would suggest contacting Velocity ap and confirm.

This a hell of a deal from the listed price. Worth checking out to find out for sure!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts