Audi R8 Forums banner

Full listing ... almost

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  TTej 
#1 ·
I've been fortunate enough to be pointed in the direction of a website listing the R8 in its new car section.

The site lists a price for the manual and r-tronic versions of the car ... but doesn't list the cost of any options ... enjoy.

In no way should the information at the R8 link at the end of this post be reproduced ... distributed etc ... until you have read the ...Copyright and Disclaimer page ... to understand what you are permitted to do with the information listed regarding the R8.

Wayside Listing

#2 ·
$98,578 Usd

Doesn't say anything about R tronic version but it's about $3-4k more.

In no way should the information at the R8 link at the end of this post be reproduced ... distributed etc ... until you have read the ...Copyright and Disclaimer page ... to understand what you are permitted to do with the information listed regarding the R8.
thats funny

#5 ·
thats funny
I don't see why ... I've not resproduced anything ... just linked to the site ... had I copied everything and pasted it on to this site ... then posted a link to the copyright page ... that would have been funny ... imho

Still ... humour is a funny thing ... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.