Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As per the title of the post, having spoken to a number of our R8 customers there is certainly a feeling that it might be quite nice to organise a R8 meet at our premises in Brackley, Northamptonshire later this summer.

We have done this sort of thing before for the TT owners club and the A5/S5 owners club. The format is normally that we have an open invite to all members to come here on a Saturday or Sunday, display their cars, magazines here taking some pictures and chatting to owners as well as complimentary hot and cold refreshments. We also normally have some of our key suppliers on hand such as Milltek and KW etc to chat to as well.

If this is something of interest please could you register this below and we can work out some dates.

Kind regards,

Ed Jackson

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'll hopefully be a new R8 owner in August. If it's 14th of August or later I'd love to meet other R8 owners - assuming I can find one of the right spec by then.

Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll hopefully be a new R8 owner in August. If it's 14th of August or later I'd love to meet other R8 owners - assuming I can find one of the right spec by then.

Cheers
Gary
Hi Gary,

Thanks for posting, I expect we could be looking at dates around the start of September time, depending on what sort of a response we have.

Kind regards,

Ed

·
Registered
19 Posts
Back in UK 3rd - 18th Aug, got the mirrors fitted at last by the way... they look good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back in UK 3rd - 18th Aug, got the mirrors fitted at last by the way... they look good.
Hi Simon,

Glad you got the mirrors fitted, they certainly look nice on the R8.

Thanks for letting me know dates, it is possible we could look at the weekend of the 8th-9th of August or the 12th-13th September.

Kind regards,

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
8th 9th August clashes with Audi in the Park event, I'd do 12/13 september however?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts