Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
New Audi R8 Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler (Duckbill Static) Fits 2007-2015. Condition is New. I got a good deal for 2 so I installed one and the other is for you!

Very happy with the clear coat and weave lay quality. Fits directly in with OEM hardware. Sits nice and flush with even spacing around gaps. Very satisfied!

Feel free to message me if you want specific pictures!

$1800 + free shipping within the US
$1400 for local pick up

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I didn't even realize this was my first post! I've been lurking around on here for a couple of years now. Reading and learning from you guys. 馃枛

Registered
short question: is this ducktail spoiler replacing all the OEM parts "underneath" means spoiler, motor, rear cover or does it bolt/glue over these parts?

Registered
short question: is this ducktail spoiler replacing all the OEM parts "underneath" means spoiler, motor, rear cover or does it bolt/glue over these parts?
It's a full replacement piece for the OEM spoiler and rear cover. This piece attaches to the OEM mounting points.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
It's a full replacement piece for the OEM spoiler and rear cover. This piece attaches to the OEM mounting points.
Yes鈽 it is a direct OEM replacement. Motor requires disconnection.

@MNR8Owner post pics after your install!

How do you like yours? I love mine鉂

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
You do not need to remove the motor. The spoiler will fit ontop of the spoiler motor while it is in the down position. All mounting holes match up to OEM holes. OEM hardware can be reused.

If anyone is interested pm me. I might be able to get a few more if enough people are interested.

Registered
You do not need to remove the motor. The spoiler will fit ontop of the spoiler motor while it is in the down position. All mounting holes match up to OEM holes. OEM hardware can be reused.

If anyone is interested pm me. I might be able to get a few more if enough people are interested.
You can also disable the motor with a coding in the computer.

If anyone still wants a similar duck wing, I also have one for sale, see my posts! (Sorry for the shameless plug)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP TO TOP. Might be getting a few more of these high quality carbon fiber Duckbill style spoilers in. My friends shop will be overstocked by 3 when shipment comes in. Anyone interested?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts