Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone confirm the front and rear center bore size as i keep finding different information?

I need 19" winter wheels and it seems these are rather difficult to find in OEM 8.5" width and 11" width sizes with correct offsets (i don't want the 1:1 OEM ones).

Feel free to also suggest some good looking aftermarket 19" rims that would be a straight swap with the OEM tire and wheel sizes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Get your wheels and tires from Ingo and your problem is solved.
I've already discussed it with him. Unfortunately the situation is not as easy as it first seemed and turns out we can't really go with the OEM sized aftermarket setup. This is because there is extremely limited tire choice even at 19" (my goal is to use top rated studded tires which essentially creates this problem), basically we would first need to look for the tires that can be used on both axles (complicated due to 5% ratio difference, nothing matching really available as of right now), and then match the wheel width and ET dimensions based on OEM wheels, going with a narrower tire and rim for the rear axle. It's doable, but i have already invested in winter tires for the 20" and might as well wait for the next season, doesn't seem to be worth the hassle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts