Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm looking to get wheel spacers for my 2017 stock with 20" wheels and I'm not sure which spacers to go with or what mm. What is the right center bore and specs for a gen2? If you have spacers or sell spacers would you please post pictures of the various mm's on your stock gen2? How much do they cost? Ebay? I've seen bloxsport spacers and they look good but I'm not sure. What do you all use?

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
701 Posts
I did 15mm all around and looks great. Perfectly flush. I got the spacers and bolts from Shardul.

I am getting a set of custom wheels (should be delivered by next month) so I’m taking the spacers and bolts off and prob going to sell them.

I’ve used the spacers for maybe 300-500 miles so far since I drive my R8 only 1-2 days a week. If you want to wait until my wheels come in then they’re all yours. If you don’t then you can order a new set from Shardul.

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
2,948 Posts
front is 57.1
rear is 66.56

Most run 15mm rear and 12mm front. You could get away with 15mm front as mentioned above.
Are you planning to lower?

Reactions: jated2

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
701 Posts
Yea if you lower the car then the 15mm x 4 spacers might rub. good point @slammedr8

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Oops, I didnt see the "no lowering" in the title.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts