Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A user was kind enough to share a link they found.

The German Audi website has a configuration link where you can see what the R8 will look like in different paint colours and various interior colour combinations.

Difficult to know exactly what you are doing unless you have any kind of understanding of German, but heck, at least you can have a play ... although you might need a fair bit of time to play ... the site can be fairly slow at times.

To configure your R8 ... click here ... enjoy!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow there are tons of options for the r8...i thought alot of this stuff was suppose to be standard.
Standard bits might vary from one country to another ... you guys in the US might get more as standard than us guys here in the UK ... or maybe the Germans get the short straw and get a ludicrously basic car that they have to put all sorts of options on to make it a decent spec car :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hmmm...R-Tronic model with a few options (magna-ride, met paint, power/heated seats) works out to about $118k euros, or about the same as a similarly equipped Porsche 997TT here in the US.
I'm hoping they price it here closer to the 997S like it was first discussed, because if I could stretch for a new Turbo, I would!:)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm stuck for exterior colour ... not sure whether to go with the black ... or the dark blue ... or is Audi will allow (as they have done previously) for the car to be painted in any of their colours ... well I'll be really spoilt for choice!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts