Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first product we are releasing are 'Carbon Fiber Paddle Extensions', which will fit the Audi R8, S4, S5, S6, Q7, RS6 and any model using the same shifter modules. Made of aerospace grade carbon, the extensions are super lightweight and finished to perfection. We pride ourselves on being able to bring to market superior quality products without the high price tag. We are confident our prices are not beaten anywhere!

They take less than 5 minutes to fit and are attached to the existing paddles using 3M VHB tape, which we ofcourse provide with each set.

These are for 2007 - 2013. 2013+ model will be coming soon

$449 including shipping worldwide.

P1010339small.jpg
P1010345.jpg
P1010333small.jpg
P1010335small.jpg

Any questions? Don't hesitate to reply or PM us!

Thanks
GermanTek

·
Registered
22 Posts
a quick review of the CF paddles:

i just got my set of GermanTek's carbon fiber shift paddle extensions. the pieces are quite nice. the finish on the carbon is great: smooth edges around where the 2 pieces are bonded together, and the weave pattern is 98% distortion free. usually complex shapes like this leads to significant weave distortions. i did a dry fit (before peeling the 3M adhesive away), and it's a great fit. i used an alcohol wipe to clean off the backside of the OEM paddles before adhering the paddle extensions. overall, installation took less than 5-6 minutes. i have photos of the shifter before/after the extensions are added. it completely changes the accessibility of the paddles (specially while in a turn). overall, very happy with the product and quality of the pieces!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts