Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Whos' R8 was born first?? Are they IDENTICAL twins?? :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R84ME was first ; D. He told me what a bunch of nice people you all are. Too bad I couldn’t make it.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Next year in Monterey!

Steve :)

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
K- that's a fantastic shot! If nothing else, this trip confirmed all R8 owners are special, down to earth people that appreciate German engineering. I'm in Fallbrook, near San Diego tonight. Did highway 1 from Monterey to San Luis Obispo (ask me about the Z06 Corvette later). Stuck in LA traffic but, it's LA! Tomorrow, it's up to Julian in the mountains (I hope apples are in!), out through the Anza Borrego desert to highway 8, headed for the barn. 2500 most excellent miles so far. This car is made for long distance motoring!! More later.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
K- that's a fantastic shot! If nothing else, this trip confirmed all R8 owners are special, down to earth people that appreciate German engineering. I'm in Fallbrook, near San Diego tonight. Did highway 1 from Monterey to San Luis Obispo (ask me about the Z06 Corvette later). Stuck in LA traffic but, it's LA! Tomorrow, it's up to Julian in the mountains (I hope apples are in!), out through the Anza Borrego desert to highway 8, headed for the barn. 2500 most excellent miles so far. This car is made for long distance motoring!! More later.
S, sent you a bunch of pics to your e-mail. Man, that sounds like good time, R8 in California highway.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I found that Arizona has some better,:) more desolate highways than California. But if you run out of gas... the 117 deg. heat might make you sweat , attracting the vultures and carnivours. Kinda like MAD MAX !! :eek: :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts