Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've hired a local detailing guy (highly recommended by several people) who is suggesting that I look at "Glare" (www.glare.com) as a final paint protectant. I did a search here and didn't find anything.

Does anyone have experience with Glare?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Yes have had personal experience with Glare and whilst a good product it is too much hype and not the extraordinary result promised.

You will get a better gloss and protection from a quality sealant such as Klasse followed by 2-3 layers of P21S wax

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I've hired a local detailing guy (highly recommended by several people) who is suggesting that I look at "Glare" (www.glare.com) as a final paint protectant. I did a search here and didn't find anything.

Does anyone have experience with Glare?
I use Zymol Vintage Glaze For Protection

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Prepare your eyes for the Zymol Vintage Glaze being applied to my R8 for the CONCORSO . :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
And Rejex, in my opinion, for a lot less work for an amazing, well-protected shine.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I don’t like to advertise any company product. In my opinion you should know your product how to use it, and please don’t think if you cut corners you well get the same result and spraying sand on the car come on, I was trying to click on terms and condition it didn’t go I wonder why again this is my opinion.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts