Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMP performance is having a grand opening event for their newest location in Lake Norman NC on Oct 3rd from 10-2. Idk what they are doing exactly but figured I would ride up there and check it out since it’s close and was planning on going to them for a tune once I get my intakes in.
292 Rolling Hill Rd
Mooresville, NC 28117

·
Registered
259 Posts
Have you used there services? I’m about 2 hrs from there and maybe letting them do a few things for my R8

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you used there services? I’m about 2 hrs from there and maybe letting them do a few things for my R8
I haven’t had them do anything yet but honestly I will not be taking my car to anyone but them after going to the open house. I had a few friends from Charlotte recommend them which is how I found out about the morresville location. It was the nicest shop I’ve ever seen and the cars they had in the shop was some of the best work I’ve seen. They do absolutely everything full Audi services, customization, aftermarket parts, track prep etc. They had a brand new r8 someone had sent straight from the dealer to them to do some custom work before he even took delivery of the car. All the workers I talked to were extremely knowledgeable and had a real passion for what they are doing. I called to ask about a tune the other day and it took them less than 10 minutes to email me a quote. If your planning on going to the morresville location use extension 257 and speak with Richard

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ahh thanks for the # . I saw on the website they do pickup and delivery which is super nice . Thanks and if you end up using them before I do shoot me a message 👍🏻

·
Registered
259 Posts
Good luck buying from those guys unless you pay what they are asking . At least that’s my experience

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah. Everything I’ve been to look at seemed to be a nice car, but haven’t ever had one PPI of the fact I’ve never had a price point to take it to the next step

1 - 9 of 9 Posts