Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I took a driver from my golf set to see if it was possible to fit even one club behind the seat, let alone the two sets of golf clubs Audi claim will fit. The driver fit...barely.

Does anyone know how Audi was able to get two sets of golf clubs behind the seats? Me thinks I will transport the golf clubs to the club and leave them there.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or maybe they were clubs for children?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Just plain sneaky.Any more lies ?? Skeletons ? I still love my Audi.Who hasn't told a lie?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well, I've tried it all the time and 1 set of club fit just fine. I am using a stand bag though. A tour bag will be a tight fit for sure. Actually I had 2 sets of club in there once and it just fit. Again, both of the bags were stand bags. Width wise it is not a problem.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vjma,
Now I must try to get my Sunday bag behind the seat. This could allow me to use the R8 on vacation. :eek:)

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
It could help to have a short passenger as I have noticed extra room behind seats when pulled forward.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I use a stand bag and so does a friend and they both fit in there fine. You need to be no more than 5:11 so the seat is not all the way back. I thought at first that there was no way it would get two bags in. I was surprised to say the least when the slid right in......German engineering.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you have pictures of this feat?

·
Registered
347 Posts
my driver and 3wood never really fit but cand fit 2 bags with all wood placed separately behind my seat (i'm 5'8, obviously not big.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts