Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are no V10 manuals under 10,000 miles on any of the Car sites. Car Gurus only has 2 coupe V10's both over 30,000 miles. One for 94 with accident history amd a green one for 129
Try clearing your browser and look again - it's there:

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh yeah. Damon
I asked him a month ago if he would sell me the car and he agreed on $115 then changed his mind. Now its listed for $129,000. Well good luck on sale Car has low options but love the low miles.

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder Manual Daytona Grey
125 Posts
2011 v10 Spyder Manual, the perfect car. Added VF tune, exhaust.. God like. Paid 100k USD 2 years ago with 12k miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
A 2008 Ferrari 430 manual coupe just sold on BaT for $245,000!!
Three owners and 7,000 miles. WOW!
The 430 is Ferrari’s last model with a manual transmission.
I understand that my “new” 360 Modena with manual maybe worth 40% more than the F1 equivalent.
It is also my understanding that 360 and 430 Coupes are more valuable than the Spiders.
Will this gated craziness continue...who knows
The F430 Spiders typically command around 20% more than the coupes. That's a wild price!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Are you looking for .1 or .2 RS? I’m also waiting for the right RS to pop up in my specs at a reasonable price. I just spoke to a dealer today that was willing to sell a UV .1 RS for $160k if you’re interested. Looked to be a clean low mileage example, but was the wrong color scheme for me. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a fan of the UV. My R8 is Ibis, so white is out.

really concentrating on either a .1 in PTS Mexico, or a .2 in Miami.
Specs are LWBS, White gauges/SC, black wheels, PCCBs.
If it’s the .2, I’d honesty prefer the non- weissach pkg.

Cheapest .1 I’ve seen in Mexico is 179k

cheapest Miami .2 has been 220ish.

The updated engine in the .2 as well as updated tech, and backup camera are starting to sway me in that direction.
Not in a huge hurry with it. The .2s will come down once the new gen RS’s come out, and this is a crappy time to try to buy used inventory.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I paid a premium for a 8K mile daytona gray v10 gated, in which I was hunting for 5+ years. I was not even upset about paying 120K for my manual v10 in April 2019, and this thread helps validate the money spent even more so.
IMO that was a great find that was fairly priced

·
Registered
290 Posts
Good luck finding a red facelift manual V10. I looked for 2 years with no luck. I settled for a red facelift v8 manual which is alot of fun. I believe there's only one or two facelifted V10 red manuals that were ever made.

There's also a white 2010 v10 manual for sale in the classifieds with 9k miles.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I paid a premium for a 8K mile daytona gray v10 gated, in which I was hunting for 5+ years. I was not even upset about paying 120K for my manual v10 in April 2019, and this thread helps validate the money spent even more so.
What year is your V10? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Well it official!!! I found another V10 Manual with only 15,000 miles. 2011 One owner, Brilliant Red on Black full leather and all Carbon Interior. Almost $170k MSRP. Every Audi service record from new and just had a full service. Could not wait until the PPI came back, well it did and it passed 100%. Finally no I'm not selling this one. They are too darn hard to find now. Special thanks to everyone on the forum that helped me find this gem. Y'all are awesome.
Now the mods begin

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Well it official!!! I found another V10 Manual with only 15,000 miles. 2011 One owner, Brilliant Red on Black full leather and all Carbon Interior. Almost $170k MSRP. Every Audi service record from new and just had a full service. Could not wait until the PPI came back, well it did and it passed 100%. Finally no I'm not selling this one. They are too darn hard to find now. Special thanks to everyone on the forum that helped me find this gem. Y'all are awesome.
Now the mods begin

View attachment 254202
That's a beauty!! Congratulations on the find - I know the hunt was long! Yes, hold onto this one, as they're not going to get any easier to find as time rolls on. A single owner car is a true find, as well - and only 15k miles, she's barely broken in!

Congratulations, again, and enjoy that beautiful red V10! :)

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That's a beauty!! Congratulations on the find - I know the hunt was long! Yes, hold onto this one, as they're not going to get any easier to find as time rolls on. A single owner car is a true find, as well - and only 15k miles, she's barely broken in!

Congratulations, again, and enjoy that beautiful red V10! :)
Thanks EZ I so love the Brilliant Red on these cars. My favorite red on any vehicle. The full black leather with carbon was a must. and is magnificent. For sure I'm keeping this one.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Now the mods begin

View attachment 254202
Awesome find!
After 3 years of ownership, I’m still in love with mine because it was a low mileage, one owner V10 gated.

Love the color. Congrats!

Reactions: jbusa95te

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats. Looks like you've found a real beauty there.

Reactions: jbusa95te
21 - 40 of 66 Posts