Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Very nice find. I haven’t seen a full carbon red in a while. Did you buy it from a forum member?
Not from a forum member but from a lead from a forum member. There was nothing but high miles or low options available from all the regular sights. I feel very lucky to have found this spec. I did pay quite a bit for her but at least the search is over.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nice Bro, you found it!

Reactions: jbusa95te

·
Registered
16 Posts

Anyone see this one?
its a 2011 R8 V10 manual with 6000 miles, red. 110k

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Anyone see this one?
Yes I did a Carfax. Two accidents, one severe. Has beige interior, no carbon. Horrible spec. No stock wheels.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It took me about 1.5 years to find my 2012 with all the carbon and manual with less than 20k miles. I’m actually pretty happy to hear they are becoming hard to find, hope it starts the appreciation curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
It took me about 1.5 years to find my 2012 with all the carbon and manual with less than 20k miles. I’m actually pretty happy to hear they are becoming hard to find, hope it starts the appreciation curve.

I’m glad it’s not just me that can take 1-2 years to find the right spec at a reasonable price. I always feel like a slow shopper when others buy in less than 1 month.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Didn’t one just get put up in the classifieds? I thought it was a white with black side and a manual. Might want to peruse the classifieds

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm getting so discouraged trying to find a nice low mile V10 manual. They pop up and within miniutes they are sold. Please hit me up with anything you have. I'm on every webbsite and posted lots of WTB this almost no responses.

Yup, just went up yesterday.

Suzuki grey
Carbon fiber side blades
V10
Manual
Low mileage.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I’m glad it’s not just me that can take 1-2 years to find the right spec at a reasonable price. I always feel like a slow shopper when others buy in less than 1 month.
I've been shopping for the right F355 GTS for 6 years now. :) Ok, there was some down-time mixed in there, but finding the right car (especially with a small market) can take some time. If you'll be keeping the car a long time (or indefinitely), taking your time is worth it in my book.

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
My 2011 R8 V10 Spyder (6 speed manual of course) is available for sale for anyone interested...

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts

Anyone see this one?
Those wheels don't fit right and it's an odd spec car.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts