Audi R8 Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Someone posted in an earlier post ... that R8 was in an accident.
It was actually in two accidents based on carfax. 1 in 2018 and again in 2019 I really don't care for the silver blades and beige interior on a Red car

·
Registered
72 Posts
I kicked around selling my gated 2014 V10 spyder, but decided to keep it. I am curious what it’s worth though. Sepang blue on lunar interior with 21k miles, 2nd owner and all records.

This is my 3rd R8 (2010 gated v10 coupe, 2017 plus, then current) and I keep coming back to this car! I think I’ll regret selling it so trying to just enjoy it, but I got that nasty car trading habit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I kicked around selling my gated 2014 V10 spyder, but decided to keep it. I am curious what it’s worth though. Sepang blue on lunar interior with 21k miles, 2nd owner and all records.

This is my 3rd R8 (2010 gated v10 coupe, 2017 plus, then current) and I keep coming back to this car! I think I’ll regret selling it so trying to just enjoy it, but I got that nasty car trading habit.
You have 3?!?!? I’m trying just to obtain ONE

In you opinion why do you think you continue to go back to the 14 r8? Over the 10 and the 17 plus. Looks like you have all versions. R tronic s Tronic and the facelift 17 plus!!

So I’m curious as to why you like the 14 as I’m looking more towards 14-15.... assuming that it’s not the convertible aspect.... curious to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
You have 3?!?!? I’m trying just to obtain ONE

In you opinion why do you think you continue to go back to the 14 r8? Over the 10 and the 17 plus. Looks like you have all versions. R tronic s Tronic and the facelift 17 plus!!

So I’m curious as to why you like the 14 as I’m looking more towards 14-15.... assuming that it’s not the convertible aspect.... curious to hear your thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m on my third. I don’t currently own them all right now. First was a 2010 manual coupe V10, second was a 17 plus coupe in matte Daytona (won’t do matte again), and went back to gen 1 but facelift and spyder. Was a long wait on my current one. Honestly miss the gen2, just hated the matte paint. They are all great cars and even though I’m itching for a change, a quick drive seems to remind me why I’m on my 3rd.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Every time I am tempted to sell my manual '11 V10, I just go for a drive and am reminded why I don't want to sell it.

·
Registered
269 Posts

If I were to post your beauty, I would ask around $130k. However, I’m glad your mind is in the right place now about keeping it. I was hellbent on selling a 2014 V10+ manual in daytona grey and can’t stop thinking how lucky I am that nobody bought it. I hope to keep the car forever, as each time I drive it I realize how unique the drive feel is. There are many amazing cars on the market that also drive great as well in there own respective categories and are keepers, but they should be owned along with the R8.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts