Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you have shopped for posters/banners of the R8 but they are hard to find!! I was looking for black R8 posters, large size for my garage wall where my car is parked. I just couldn't find any thing really on any website....so i took some quick shots of my car with a 16mp camera and went to allstatebanners.com and they made me two huge vinyl banners of my car (42 x 72) and the total for each banner was $41 less a $5 discount and shipping was free....
i can't begin to express the quality of the vinyl and image...grommets were included in my order. This is not thin skimpy vinyl...
banner.jpg banner2.jpg
I had to lay on the floor to take these pics to show you because there's a wall of windows behind me....this was the only way to show you somewhat how they look..

check them out if you want some awesome posters or banners of your beloved R8 (or any other awesome ride you have) or kids...or pets....or houses....or other toys...etc.:D

allstatebanners.com fantastic pricing and lots of sizes..

·
Premium Member
4,059 Posts
Looks nice! I've looked at a few companies in the past that will print on canvas, as well - pretty pricey once you start factoring in framing. Sounds like you got a real deal! Glad you're enjoying your new V10 Plus! What a great looking car!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thats super cheap pricing, I own 2 large format printers / cutters and print on a variety of medias including canvas, vinyl, adhesive vinyl ect. They are probably doing big volume to be able to offer that kind of pricing, and great to know the final product is of quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts