Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vivid Racing Exclusive: TE37 Ultra in R8 Fitment!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x270 | www.vividracing.com

Folks, I have some very very exciting news!

After a ton of requests and a lot of back in forth with Rays Engineering.. I have worked very closely with Mackin Industries to get an exclusive fitment made for the R8 and Huracan.

We are still working on what colors to get these in but this will be a limited introductory run of 10 Wheel Sets.

Here are the colors I am thinking:

Bronze

Diamond Dark Gunmetal

Of course, I am open to suggestions!

I've had our team do a render of what these will look like on an R8:

Now for the important stuff..

Wheel specs are as follows:

Front: 20x9 +25, 5x112

Rear: 20x11 +45, 5x112

We will need to get a minimum of 5 sets pre-ordered to get this going. We are more than happy to cover the rest from there for future orders. More to come on pricing but these will fall under the annual JDM wheel sale we are having!

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have! I am beyond excited to offer something like this to the community!​

·
Registered
126 Posts
We've already talked, but I'm interested.

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We've already talked, but I'm interested.
I'm beyond excited to make this happen.

I can't publicly post pricing just yet but I will shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm beyond excited to make this happen.

I can't publicly post pricing just yet but I will shoot you a PM.
Hi!
Looks awesome so im interested also, but are you sure about front ET25?? They will pop out over 0.9 inches (23mm) from original.

Normal oem gen2 fitment is front 8.5x20 ET42 and rear 11x20 ET47

I normally see 20" rims with Front ET35 and rear ET30/35.

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fitments were confirmed by Rays for brake clearance etc. It would be a flush fitment for sure!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes 19" would be an interesting option also. All depends on weight. You have any approx. info about 19" vs 20" weight?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would be interested in 19" with the gun metal center and machined lip for a Gen1, 2008 (depending on cost)

·
Vendor
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes 19" would be an interesting option also. All depends on weight. You have any approx. info about 19" vs 20" weight?
I'm getting the approximate weights from Rays now. I can find out if a 19 is possible and keep you guys in the loop. All of the wheels would need to be the same specs, though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
No rendering needed

Did anyone want 19’s instead of 20’s?
Any idea what size/offset those are?
I can see the appeal of 19s for the Gen 1, but considering a lot of Gen 1 owners move to 20s anyway and Gen 2 owners rarely seem to move down to 19s, starting with a 20" fit that would work for both makes sense to me. In an ideal world, I'd want a staggered fitment (because I'm weird and like a staggered/raked look) but seems logical to start with a fitment that is less niche if we want to get Rays on board. +

Plus, I've seen some 5x112 in the Ultra it seems like for up to 10" width, so if I really want that look I can buy a separate pair of fronts.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm getting the approximate weights from Rays now. I can find out if a 19 is possible and keep you guys in the loop. All of the wheels would need to be the same specs, though.

Ah... I would imagine that 20's would be WAY more popular then... please keep us informed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The new Supra has the 5x112 bolt pattern so hopefully there will be options available.

Now we just need larger rear widths in 19’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts