Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I finally installed my H&R Springs and boy, what a difference. The car is nearly totally flat when cornering and has excellent turn-in. We also managed to get more camber out of the stock adjustment since the Springs lowered the car!!

I think I got close to 1.75 up the front.

Perfect with Mag Ride. So, Now you can have Sports or Track Suspension settings, with the flick of a switch!!! :D

You need to be carefull, but so far NO clearance issues. Best money I've ever spent.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Sounds great! Gotta do it...

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
For us guys in the USA, good luck finding a set of these. H&R has not yet shipped them to any dealers in the USA. I've called a bunch of dealers who's website lists the springs, but they all don't have them. I asked why, and they said that they are on H&R's stock list and so they list them for sale, but H&R has not yet released them to any distributors here in this country. They've been listed since May, and no promise of when they will actually arrive.

OEMPL.US sells them for $800, but the usual selling price here is about $350.

So, if someone finds a good place to buy them that ships to the USA, please let us know.

mt

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
An update on this. H&R is telling it's US distributors to expect shipment of the R8 springs (29058-1) in late November. So we should be able to buy these soon here!

mt

·
Registered
482 Posts
Won't let me upload Hi Res images... :(
Do you have any stationary pics? would like to see what the difference is from stock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts