Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nothing. I keep checking their website too but no updates. Makes me wonder if they even are going to take any new orders on it.
I managed to find a 2022 and bought it and now I’m just following this out of curiosity. I suggest not waiting if you find a car you like.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing. I keep checking their website too but no updates. Makes me wonder if they even are going to take any new orders on it.
I managed to find a 2022 and bought it and now I’m just following this out of curiosity. I suggest not waiting if you find a car you like.
Will they refund my deposit? I've been waiting for them to explain that I can get a car next year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Will they refund my deposit? I've been waiting for them to explain that I can get a car next year.
I’d be very surprised if they resist and not refund you. This car you’re waiting on right now is a fiction unless Audi opens up allocations, which they’ve not.
I gave the dealer a deposit in Jan 2022 and after waiting for 8 months decided to take it back and buy an R8 I found at a dealer lot. The dealer immediately gave me a refund.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’d be very surprised if they resist and not refund you. This car you’re waiting on right now is a fiction unless Audi opens up allocations, which they’ve not.
I gave the dealer a deposit in Jan 2022 and after waiting for 8 months decided to take it back and buy an R8 I found at a dealer lot. The dealer immediately gave me a refund.
I will wait until December. If there is no news, I will buy a used car.

·
Registered
2021 Audi R8 V10 RWD
45 Posts
The Lamborghini Factory is currently closed on Huracan Production as well and they are having trouble producing a bunch of Huracans right now too. Since R8 and Huracan share the same chassis and engine, it could be indication that the 2023 R8 production will also be stunted for a bit.

·
Registered
790 Posts
from what i hear the GT is ready. the problem is production.

ALL luxury cars are delayed. covid wreaked havoc of unseen proportions. new Range Rovers are taking a year to get.

they'll prob release the '23 allocations in the last couple of months of this year.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts