Audi R8 Forums banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I am exactly in same boat as you. As of recently, my Comm# is no longer in Order_waitlist status (state it has been since March 2022 deposit)..., it now shows factory submitted but no dates yet. Dealer manager said that production dates are to be confirmed in December. Hopefully it comes through...

Talked to my dealer today. He said that my order was "factory submitted" but does not have a production number yet.
So, from what I am reading here, that's not good news? No prod number means no confirmed order acceptance?

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I am exactly in same boat as you. As of recently, my Comm# is no longer in Order_waitlist status (state it has been since March 2022 deposit)..., it now shows factory submitted but no dates yet. Dealer manager said that production dates are to be confirmed in December. Hopefully it comes through...
We're in the same situation. God bless

· Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
3,632 Posts
From what I understand yes that is correct, once the order is confirmed by Audi they will give estimated dates for each stage of production and shipping. Until then we really don't have anything except a spot in line.
Not sure if its the same in the US as it is here in Canada but as of a few months ago, Audi no longer guesses the estimated dates for each stage. It is now blank until it actually happens, this is to both avoid confusion and because of unanticipated delays, that is what my SA told me recently with my incoming RSQ8. The sheet is empty...see attached

Attachments

Reactions: heR8 green

· Registered
18 Posts
Not sure if its the same in the US as it is here in Canada but as of a few months ago, Audi no longer guesses the estimated dates for each stage. It is now blank until it actually happens, this is to both avoid confusion and because of unanticipated delays, that is what my SA told me recently with my incoming RSQ8. The sheet is empty...see attached
Interesting, thx for screen cap. Not sure of this but I believe in the other allocation thread, there are people who have future dates on their ordders. My manager was sure she would be getting confirmations and dates in December. She had a 3 letter acronym for it which I no longer recall Bxx something.. Anyways, if I don't get confirmation by the end of December I am going to pull the trigger on a used R8 or Huracan in Jan-feb max as I dont want to wait another summer without one..😀

· Registered
24 Posts
Very cool pic thanks for sharing!

· Registered
24 Posts
Interesting, thx for screen cap. Not sure of this but I believe in the other allocation thread, there are people who have future dates on their ordders. My manager was sure she would be getting confirmations and dates in December. She had a 3 letter acronym for it which I no longer recall Bxx something.. Anyways, if I don't get confirmation by the end of December I am going to pull the trigger on a used R8 or Huracan in Jan-feb max as I dont want to wait another summer without one..😀
Same here... I will start shopping used if my order doesn't get pulled.

121 - 140 of 178 Posts