Audi R8 Forums banner
161 - 178 of 178 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Most of the time the car gets listed on the dealer site even though it's a customer ordered car.

Same thing happened with my '22 last year in April. At the height of the car demand craze. The dealer had no intention (or so they told me) of selling the car to anyone other than me at the agreed upon MSRP. They said my car was listed on the dealer site as it was a normal automatic process.

That didn't stop the half dozen people calling from all over the US pleading with the dealership to sell them my car for over MSRP.

· Registered
2WD 10-Cylinder Two-Door Audi
74 Posts
Most of the time the car gets listed on the dealer site even though it's a customer ordered car.

Same thing happened with my '22 last year in April. At the height of the car demand craze. The dealer had no intention (or so they told me) of selling the car to anyone other than me at the agreed upon MSRP. They said my car was listed on the dealer site as it was a normal automatic process.

That didn't stop the half dozen people calling from all over the US pleading with the dealership to sell them my car for over MSRP.
Yep same here.

And while signing I was reminded multiple times how many people wanted my car and how lucky I was to get the car for MSRP... as if it was some kind of favor to me 🙄

· Registered
2023 Audi R8 Performance RWD (ETA Summer 2023)
149 Posts
looks like you they took out the "build and price" tool on the Audi Canada website. I was able to do it a couple months ago
Noticed that recently also. What's funny is they changed the entire page to be about the GT and even mentioned the number of units for Canada.......... a whopping 9! :ROFLMAO:

161 - 178 of 178 Posts