Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, just decided to do a little presentation on my car.

I decided not to wait for an new R8, and went to germany to buy a semi-new one. The worst part was choosing one from the many for sale and the flotoating prices (some used cars cost more than the new ones! :eek: )
The almost perfect candidate appeared after one month looking on the car add places.

The only thing I would change on the car was the black seats for some mustang brown like the ones I have on my A6...

specs:

10/2007
8200km

- Black Phantom Paint
- Audi Exclusive sideblade (phantom black)
- R Tronic
- Audi Magnetic Ride
- Audi hill hold assist
- Audi parking system advanced
- Fuel tank 90L
- 19" wheels
- Light pack
- MMI
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Auto dimming rear view mirror, light and rain sensor
- Electric side view mirrors, folding and auto dimming
- Electric seats
- Lumbar suport
- aluminium pedals
- Complete leather pack in Black
- Alcantara roof
- Audi Exclusive mats
- Front heated seats
- Homelink
- Cruise control
- Bluetooth
- CD-changer

Here are some pics for now (exterior will be detailed soon, interior already done) soon I will take more :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome!!! why did you decide to change seat color? isn't it going to be $$$$ and will the other stuff follow? (i have black interior and grey stitching so don't know what follows the leather color. Resonate has brown stitching on some parts.)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't change the leather, I was saying, if I bougth new, I wouldn't buy in all black!
Maybe in the future I will change it if I get bothered with the black.

·
Registered
347 Posts
icic, anyway you are going to love the car and you will concentrate on the road not the inside of the car.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very nice :cool:

Bet you enjoyed the drive back from Germany, oh and welcome to the forum by the way :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Soon I will be doing the first service and I have some things the audi guys have to check.

I will be posting some new pics, after a detail ;)

Don't know how it is where you live, but here I look like a celebrity wherever I go!! :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Soon I will be doing the first service and I have some things the audi guys have to check.

I will be posting some new pics, after a detail ;)

Don't know how it is where you live, but here I look like a celebrity wherever I go!! :D
Heh. I get the same thing. I live in a city where their are no exotics and I drive this thing daily. It gets more looks than anything I've ever experienced.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Heh. I get the same thing. I live in a city where their are no exotics and I drive this thing daily. It gets more looks than anything I've ever experienced.
Even driving in Monaco the R8 gets stares...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts