Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Noticed #S3lasinc’s intro and just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking on the forum for the past months and took the plunge a month ago to get a used R8. As a long time Audi guy the car has been on my list for a decade and finally was able to spend the cash. It’s a 2016 non plus (I use it as a daily driver so wanted the magride and normal breaks, and I’m not a fan of surfboards on the back). I’m based in NL so have had the pleasure to ride the Autobahn bringing the car home from the dealer in Germany, what a rocket... doesn’t even blink up to 300 km/h, when I had to back off.

Anyway, already planning my first modifications. I’ll post an update when those are in progress.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Lovely looking car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Welcome, like the unusual colour combination on your car. (y)
Thanks, though it won’t last longs. My wife thought the car was not “cool” enough as is (I’m not making this up...). So just put on a new set of the same wheels in black, silver blades are going to be painted black, matt xpel, blackend out grill and black logo’s are coming. It will be less unique then, but as an R8 is extremely rare here, I guess I’ll still get noticed ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Awesome! Nice knowing we’re not the only new kids in school here. :)

Congrats on the pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi All,

Noticed #S3lasinc’s intro and just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking on the forum for the past months and took the plunge a month ago to get a used R8. As a long time Audi guy the car has been on my list for a decade and finally was able to spend the cash. It’s a 2016 non plus (I use it as a daily driver so wanted the magride and normal breaks, and I’m not a fan of surfboards on the back). I’m based in NL so have had the pleasure to ride the Autobahn bringing the car home from the dealer in Germany, what a rocket... doesn’t even blink up to 300 km/h, when I had to back off.

Anyway, already planning my first modifications. I’ll post an update when those are in progress.

View attachment 246986
Nice and welcome! Question, if you are based in the NL, why is your forum registration USA?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Love the car! Welcome

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats and welcome! That is one of the sharpest Gen 2's I've seen!

·
Registered
72 Posts
That matte / stealth finish looks amazing!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Really great transformation! Looked great before, but looks even better now! Nice work and enjoy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts