Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I think I am willing to paint sideblades jet blue like rest of car I own -thus making my carbon fibers available. Maybe PPI will sell V- 10 sideblades .That will work for me.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I think I am willing to paint sideblades jet blue like rest of car I own -thus making my carbon fibers available.
Are those PPI or Audi? **** you, cutting into my trip to Europe! LOL...

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Iunderstand that Audi jn Neckarsulm is minutes from Stuttgart and PPI. You do have navigation ,I hope !!! ABSOLUTELY necessary in EUROPE.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
You do have navigation ,I hope !!! ABSOLUTELY necessary in EUROPE.
Naaa, in the "Old Country", I prefer to do things the old fashion way... Michelin guides & maps! I couldn't tell you how I got there once I get where I'm going, but I usually get there. And all the comments about driving in London... I like the Land Rover suggestion. Has not changed since I was there years ago!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Try rent-a-hummer. You're going to get busted with charges if you drive in London, so may as well hang for a sheep!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Personally I travel Europe in the good months on my '05 BMW Boxer Cup motorcycle.This fixes the parking problems,I cut through traffic,and I have NAVIGATION...I don't mess with those crappy maps.My passenger can't look at a map when doing 145mph on Autobahns!! 145 is all the Boxer can do on a downhill! But amazingly she carves turns with the BEST of the other brand murdercycles.'08 was a season of change for me.Totally influenced by German Technology.I never ,ever ,thought I would purchase a BMW cycle--OR an Audi.But while in Germany I did like the Germans.I now realise how lucky I was cruising the Alps,Cruising the Bodensee,Etc.,Etc. But the nude beach at Baggersea kept calling me back ...Every sunny day!! (Baggersea 1/2 hour from my flat in Stuttgart Ost).:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts