Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine last Tuesday (so a week now) and I've got about 350 (was delivered with 40). Are you guys driving yours as daily drivers? How many miles does everyone have? It'd be interesting to see how many miles the 08 adopters have put on theirs already.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Just got mine last Tuesday (so a week now) and I've got about 350 (was delivered with 40). Are you guys driving yours as daily drivers? How many miles does everyone have? It'd be interesting to see how many miles the 08 adopters have put on theirs already.
6800 in 12 months. Live in US North East so not many miles from Dec to Mar

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2400 and it's FOR SALE! :)

Jay
'08 Ice Silver/Black
six speed
Premium
Navi Plus
Enhanced
Jay, got pics?

Disclaimer: I ask not because I want to buy another R8, but because I was contemplating black sideblades and wanted to see hot it looked :p

·
Registered
774 Posts
1 year old today and 12000 miles, daily driver, no problems except the radio stopped working, it is one of the fixes on Audi's recall list.

·
Registered
96 Posts
9500 miles in 9 months... and it is not a daily driver. Tracked it 3 days and am enjoying more it than ever!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
march 08, 6k miles on mine.

for me, the car is as suited to nipping to the local co-op to pick up groceries as it is tearing it up along a quiet b-road.

·
Registered
32 Posts
About 12,500. Nov 07. No problems, other than no iPod connectivity on the initial models does annoy me. Drive about once a week to work and on the weekends.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts