Audi R8 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Chaps

Great to see we have a strong Northern contigency!

By my reckoning, the below folks have shown some sort of interest about a potential meet...

1. ChrisPackit
2. 66Cobra
3. Barefoot
4. UncleRob
5. Valag
6. stug360
7. patrick_p3
8. tentacle

9. Davidm793 (if not in Switzerland)

Plus any more folks that come come along or travel from slightly further afield.

Should we see if we could sort a date and location out that suits? I assume most people would be willing to travel an hour to get there? Perhaps a Sunday AM would suit most?

Cheers

Chris
I’m up for it but out of the country for the next few weeks. But assuming there is more than one meet, I’d be more than happy to travel an hour or so. Some great roads on and around the Pennines which would probably be in between us all, just an idea.

Sunday AM suits me perfectly also. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Uncle_Rob - that colour is incredible, is it stock or a wrap? I'm pretty keen on the idea of putting a Techno Violet wrap on mine (remember that from the E36 BMWs of the 90s?) but I've not seen anyone with anything similar before!
Actually completely stock colour. An audi exclusive. Merlin purple?

Can look quite black in the dark. Comes alive in the sunshine. Very vibrant purple.

Promised myself if I could buy an R8 would have to be purple. I got lucky!!

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
Only had mine for a month or so, but loving it so far! Manual V10 Spyder in West Sussex :)
Welcome to the forum. I see you are nice and near for the Goodwood Breakfast Meets.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Gents,
Another Northerner, V10 in Newcastle.

1. ChrisPackit
2. 66Cobra
3. Barefoot
4. UncleRob
5. Valag
6. stug360
7. patrick_p3
8. tentacle
9. Davidm793 (if not in Switzerland)
10. Protegimus

Ping me a message if you arrange a meet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think I saw this car at the Sunnyside meet a couple of weeks back nr. Newport, looked great.
Yes, that was my car and thanks. My son took the car there and it looked like there was a nice varied selection of cars there.
I notice that you are on the look out for an R8, it took me a long time to find what I was after, but worth waiting for the car you want . Let me know if there is anything I can help with regarding the search or if you want to have a look around mine.
Good luck with the search

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, that was my car and thanks. My son took the car there and it looked like there was a nice varied selection of cars there.
I notice that you are on the look out for an R8, it took me a long time to find what I was after, but worth waiting for the car you want . Let me know if there is anything I can help with regarding the search or if you want to have a look around mine.
Good luck with the search
Thank you very much, I may take you up on that offer soon! :D

41 - 60 of 91 Posts