Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I am waiting on my Silver with Apollo silver sideblade, I am thinking that might not be enough contrast. And CF or black is too much contrast for me. I can’t be sure that the Apollo silver will not look good as I have not seen that combo in person. Seen plenty of other combo. It is hard to tell from Audi.com or pictures on ebay wut they actually looks like. Any of you can post better pics on this combo? Maybe I will wait to see how it looks, and I can order extra blade and change it out if I think it needs more contrast(such as Quartz Gray). Any idea how much that exercise will cost me?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My Audi dealer in Orlando, FL quoted me between $350 and $400. From speaking with other board members, this is high. I've heard Audi should charge about $200 - $250.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Audi dealer in Orlando, FL quoted me between $350 and $400. From speaking with other board members, this is high. I've heard Audi should charge about $200 - $250.
How much are the blade itself?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Audi quoted my somewhere in the ballpark of $4k for a set of CF blades. Luckily I was able to change my R8 order to CF blades (originally had oxygen silver ordered), so I didn't have to pay the high price.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah problem there... im in the uk
minor details, but thanks anyway. I will keep the silver as is for now. It might be fun to have side blades change every 6 or 9 months to have that new car look. Rotating between two colors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts