Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me what my Audi R8 Commision Number means? My dealer gave it to me yesterday. Is there anyway I can check what build week it is etc? I would like to ring Germany and find out. Any help is appreciated as I only speak English and not German! :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me what my Audi R8 Commision Number means? My dealer gave it to me yesterday. Is there anyway I can check what build week it is etc? I would like to ring Germany and find out. Any help is appreciated as I only speak English and not German! :)
What is the number like? I can compare it with mine. And don't worry they speak english there very well!

·
Registered
41 Posts
The commission number is the number given by accessaudi.com, the order tracking system when they confirm receiving the order from your dealer. Mine is Z19957. My dealer printed the page directly from the system itself. Using the commission number your dealer can track progress from production stock, build status etc. You should also have a ETA for your local port and release to carrier dates. Hope it helps
M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts