Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is an R8 forum but I saw other Audi forums and members there aren't as friendly as here. My wife's birthday is coming soon and I want to give her the new Audi A6. She has a thing for V8s but there is one problem, they are not selling the V8 here. I also checked it in the U.K. website and they also don't have it there but other countries have it (e.g. Germany, USA). Do y'all know anything about this situation??? :confused:

PLEASE REPLY!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I really don't know how I or anyone here can help you out in your situation. Are you looking for a recommendation for an alternative or are your looking for a solution to import a vehicle into your country? I'm sure there are grey importers there too. Did you look around for some? I really dont' know what the import taxes are like over there, but if it's not that high, I suggest you import one yourself. Hope this helped.

·
Registered
482 Posts
this is an odd question for this particular forum. Have you tried Audizine?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
there is a move towards forced induction v6's on emissions grounds here in the uk - beyond that there's just the s6 with its 5.2 v10. The funny thing is that the brochure shows a picture of the 4.2 v8 on the engines page - I guess they just used the same image they do for other markets that do get that puppy.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Maybe let her know that V6, V8, V200 is not going to do much good in any congested city in Asia. Never been to Manila, but I have a good guess what the road is like over there. These cars look identical on the inside and out except for little details only car nuts like us can see. ; D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts