Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks...

I'm still utterly stunned by the Ibis White / Carbon blade combination that I went for, when the car is clean... which unfortunately isn't as often as I'd like, since it is my daily driver and the UK winter/spring hasn't been very kind so far. Plus, I live on a building site, and work's car park is right next to one...

HOWEVER, I managed to get some time on Sunday afternoon to hang out with a photographer, AND I happened to have a clean car at the same time... we took advantage of some interesting local scenery and his excellent skills, and did a pretty good photoshoot.

I'm very, very impressed with the results. If anyone has any doubt that the R8 is a wonderful looking car, you need look no further than these pictures... and if anyone is worried or scared about plumping for white, JUST DO IT!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Stunning pics of a stunning car

·
Registered
347 Posts
i wish i can take those photos, esp the second from the top. Nice~~~~~~~~

nice ride ;) perfect combo ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Some great pics there Tim :)

Dean truly is a genius and artist when it comes to car pics :cool:

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Great photos ! I just took delivery of my Ibis white/ carbon R8 last week. Its amazing how many heads it turns - best colour combo I think. Where are you based - would be hilarious to drive two of them around some time !

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
He really is good isn't he Tim!

Met him for the first time a couple of weeks ago while he was shooting Graham's RS4 - have you seen the pics?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pics, see your car from time to time, this is the first time I've seen it clean :)
;)

It is tough in the winter, and being so near to building sites it gets dusty very quickly...

I will try harder, as I love it so much when it is clean - it really shows the depth of colour!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts