Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had a while to play in PaintShop ... albeit at a very basic level ... I've uploaded some images and a few pictures to my gallery on this site.

Feel free to have a look ... it will give anyone interested in the ... 'black optic pack' for the RS4 ... a good idea of what the differences are ... all that's missing are a couple of photo's of the dark grey exhaust pipe tips and colour coded boot strip.

However, if you do a search for ... "black" AND "optic" AND "pack" ... I'm sure you'll find the forum where I posted a couple of snaps from the rear quarter ... although as my wheels were filthy I'll not be uploading those!

There are also a couple of images of the 'R8' graphic used on part of the UK Unveil invitation pack.

Paul's Gallery

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,

Love the RS4 bud. Looks insane! I drive a 06 white Lotus Exige right now, but I deffinitly miss the luxury sport sedan.
Thanks chap ... only ever seen two or three Lotus Exige's on the road ... from all accounts they're awsome cars for speed and handling ... although I hear the ride can be a bit harsh on roads that are not nice and smooth ... although I suspect they're almost unbeatable if you want a car to drive to a track ... have a blat round the circuit ... then drive home again.

I followed one in my Honda NSX for a short moment through town earlier this year ... but I wasn't able to have a play ... ;) ... as we took different exits off a roundabout ... :( ... although I don't expect I would have kept up very well ... however, it would have been fun trying ... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts