Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i'm not sure if this was ever brought up but i'm guessing i'm not the only one who thinks about their cars when parking with the valet or even street parking for a couple of hours when dining out, i think this would be a great gadget to have...
it records video and audio while your car is turned off and stores the data on a SD card. Of course if your car gets stolen, oh wells...:(
the cameras are very tiny and are pretty much hidden from view.
if you go to the website there are videos and news casts about this product.

i know i'll be definitely looking into one considering they have dealers here in nyc.

http://obsusa.com/index.html

your thoughts?

·
Registered
347 Posts
i was thinking if i should valet the car. this may be helpful.

what if ur video unveil the fact that the valet guy picked his nose while driving ur car. disgusting but doesn't damage ur car.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This is a very good idea especially if the cameras are small enough not to notice. Could come in very handy if some little twat decided to vandalise your car.
Good find! :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
i was thinking if i should valet the car. this may be helpful.

what if ur video unveil the fact that the valet guy picked his nose while driving ur car. disgusting but doesn't damage ur car.
I've always wondered how people with supercars valet park their cars. Do you just tip extra and tell them to keep it out front? I would never trust one here in Korea with an R8 or any car with a low clearance.

·
Registered
347 Posts
r8 will be my first car in that price range. (family or company car i don't really care) i dont try the valet guys either.

i have seen a f430 owner ask the valet guy to go away (with tip) and parked his car right outside Boon the shop in chungdam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts