Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been thinking about getting some CF canards and side skirts for a little while. Last week, I saw an announcement from EuroBoutique.

2017+ R8 CF Aero Kit *new product release including 3-piece trunk spoiler!

Unfortunately, there is no info (pictures/pricing/etc) on their site. So I called them, and even offered to visit their store to see something similar (I live 10 miles away from them.) It looks like they are really busy (no pun/sarcasm intended. I’ve been waiting for 9 days this time around.)

I'd really like to get an idea about what their parts look like. Does anyone have bought canards and/or side skirts from them for 2017+ R8s? What do you think about the quality? Can you please post some pictures?

P.S.
If nothing works, I’ll order the parts from a shop in Eur. It'll just take longer...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That solves the sides skirts issue. I still want the canards as well :)

Lets see if anybody responds with any pictures...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And yet, EuroBoutique guys do not have pictures on their website, and still not available for me to visit them in their shop (its been two weeks).

BTW, this is the second time they are trying to schedule an appointment for me but really busy (The first one was last year, I think, when I wanted to buy a steering wheel. I wanted to see their products before committing to $3500 cost and 3 months wait. They tried scheduling an appointment for 2-3 weeks, then I got cold feet and gave up.)

I am beginning to wonder if they really have a shop here. Maybe I should drive up there (only 10 miles) and stalk them :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts