Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone in the UK interested in a cruise to see how many we can get together in one place? As we seem to have loads of cars in the UK should we start our own owners club and see if we can get discounts on parts (given the weakness of Stirling right now..) ?

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Sounds like fun. When and where?
If anyone is interested in the track I've booked to do the Rockingham raceway Sun May 10th with Bookatrack, come along. I was impressed with Rockingham when Audi did their intro event there and it looks like it suits the R8.
Regards
M

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm up for this as long as we don't grow beards and no Non-R8-owners with audi jackets talking dynamo figures.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Turning up in your R8 is the only way.... (no helicopters!). I won't be making May 10th though, I'll be in a shabby venue in Barcelona!
The Wicked lady lunches were great BTW.

·
Registered
91 Posts
count me in - would be great to meet other owners :D

By the way does anyone have the direct line for the R8 Desk at Audi UK please??

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

I'm the Chairman of the TT Owners Club (TTOC). We've got out annual event planned this year for Sunday 19th July and would like to invite any R8 owners to be part of this day.

The price for entry will be announced this coming weekend, but we are offering any R8 owner entry to our event at an honoury club members price. Tickets will be on sale in the TTOC club shop very soon, and I'll post up details when they are available.

The venue is Rother Valley Country Park which is about 10 minutes from the M1 at junction 31. We have a very large grassed area next to the lake in the park so should be a great day out. We will have some of the major UK tuners and accessory companys in attendance from the TT world, including the guys from APS.

Do you think this is something you guys would be interested in? Would I be best to put up a new post for this event invite?

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, so we have quite a few interested, and it would would be cool to talk and get some shots of the cars together.

Shall we shoot for the end of the month - say Saturday 23rd May - any location preferences?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep -- count me in.

Minus the beards and sandals.

In the case you dont have a wife, can we bring along someone else's ? :p

-- Munky

1 - 15 of 15 Posts