Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Oh, but you can afford £60k for a crap, practically meaningless personalised plate, which would have been purchased from the DVLA for £250, right?

Surely you can!

Check down the side of the sofa?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can I have "G00D TRY" dude?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meaningless plate? NO !!! Have a think with a dominant mind while driving your R8. It simply tells anyone driving behind you to Try & Beat your car !!! AND IT IS NEVER WORTH £250 on DVLA !!! Try searching similar R8 on the web and you will see it yourself.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Meaningless plate? NO !!! Have a think with a dominant mind while driving your R8. It simply tells anyone driving behind you to Try & Beat your car !!! AND IT IS NEVER WORTH £250 on DVLA !!! Try searching similar R8 on the web and you will see it yourself.
I tell you what... why not put it on YOUR R8.

I do not need an open invitation for anyone behind me to try and beat my car, since anyone with bigger balls than me will win in a street race, irrespective of what he drives.

The DVLA sold off hundreds of 'R8' plates for £250 each, including transfer. I've no reason to think that something as tenuous as 'R8 TRY' would be any different, so I would guess its worth is £250.

£600 would be a 'fair' price, to take into account your obvious entrepreneurial skills in beating all other interested parties to the 'prize' which you now wish to sell.

For £60k, you are having a laugh. I wish you all the luck in the world, and hope your plate finds a happy owner willing to pay a fair price, but please do not take us for absolute fools.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have a plate for you..........TRY 1 ON

·
Registered
293 Posts
hahahahaha ... Are you insane? 60k ??? I wouldn't put that on, even if you gave it to me for free...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts